Nissan Car Dealer Versus Individually Operated Car Lot
Shopping for a used car, truck, SUV or minivan can be a stressful experience. The anxiety normally starts with trying to determine where to purchase a pre-owned car or truck near you. The range of vehicle shopping choices has blown up in the last few years. This makes it even more challenging for those seeking to get a good deal on their next car. Of all the spots for today's car customer, the leading 2 automobile buying spots are independent car lots and franchised auto dealerships. So, which one is appropriate for you? Below are a couple of points to consider:
Your Local Nissan Auto Dealer
- Nissan Warranty and Quality Assurance
- More Economical Prices
- Generally More Car, Truck, or SUV Options
- Certified Pre-Owned vehicles that are evaluated by ASE licensed automotive specialists
- Lower financing options but an approval process that is strict
Individually Operated Used Auto Lot
- Individually operated warranty protection is usually not very good
- Prices are tailored ultimately towards optimum earnings, meaning fewer savings for you
- Much Smaller Inventory
- Typically not networked with other auto dealerships. Seeking a certain car? What you see is what you get.
- Cars or Trucks may not be examined by an ASE accredited automotive specialist
- Automobile Loan rates are typically not as good. This often means higher payments.
Automotive Loan Choices
Financing a previously owned or CPO is just one of the advantages of picking a franchise-owned dealership over an independent auto lot. A Nissan auto dealership is able to use a wide range of financing choices to its customers such as funding through your own regional bank, credit union, and even Nissan backed funding. An individually operated dealership might have a bank or two but generally, those financial institutions have higher loan rates. This typically means much less adaptable loan terms.
Certified Service & Repair Department Staffed by Nissan Mechanics
Service from Nissan Qualified Automotive Techs
Franchise dealerships, such as Nissan, use ASE accredited automobile professionals, as well as cutting-edge car repair centers with industry-leading tools. What is the advantage of taking your car, truck, or SUV to a Nissan car dealership? Well, you will certainly be taking advantage of top of the line automotive repair service instead of taking your car, truck, or SUV to a basic repair shop.
Why Buy a Pre-Owned Car, Truck, or SUV From Nissan Auto Dealer?
Acquiring a pre-owned car, truck, or SUV from Nissan car dealer has several benefits as pointed out previously. However, to sum up: quality previously owned cars or trucks, affordable prices, more automobile financing choices, advanced service facilities, and generally higher automotive standards than an individually operated repair shop makes this decision much easier.
Nissan Dealership Versus Independently Operated Used Car Lot